Dragon Ball Z for Kinect | XBOX 360
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect release date for XBOX 360:
05 October 2012 | Worldwide
05 October 2012 | Europe PAL
09 October 2012 | USA NTSC
Game mode: single / multiplayer , multiplayer mode: common screen, size: 1 DVD
Game score 8.7 / 10 calculated out of 136 players' votes.
Expectations before the premiere: 9.3 / 10 calculated out of 33 players' votes.
MASTER KAMEHAMEHA & BECOME A SUPER SAIYAN!
Get ready to enter the Dragon Ball Z® universe in an entirely new way. Featuring iconic characters, famous attacks and epic battles authentically created from the original manga series, Dragon Ball Z® for Kinect™ lets you unleash your inner Super Saiyan – with no controller in the way! Fans will also be treated to new anime footage debuting in US and Europe for the first time, over 50 playable characters and an entirely new character. Leveraging the Xbox 360® Kinect™ Sensor, Dragon Ball Z for Kinect supports QR code functionality, allowing you to hold up special QR codes to unlock content in the game.
- Immersive Dragon Ball Z Gameplay – Get closer to authentic Dragon Ball Z battles, famous combos and super attacks, such as Kamehameha, with the Xbox 360 Kinect™ Sensor!
- Perform 100+ different DBZ moves, including long range blast attacks (Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, Final Flash, Special Beam Cannon) and close range melee attacks (Jab, Uppercut, Hook, Charge Ki, Guard, Kick)
Authentic story and visuals – Faithfully rendered Dragon Ball Z universe and storylines from DBZ series created by Akira Toriyama
- Experience the DBZ world in first-person view for the first time!
- Improved cell-shaded graphics closer to the manga will deliver a rich experience and deeper immersion
Exclusive new anime footage – Debuting in US and Europe for the first time!
Characters – Over 50 playable characters from the DBZ universe, including unlockable characters and even a brand new character!
QR code support – Hold up special QR codes to Kinect and unlock characters and powerups!
- Over 20 different QR codes designed for the game!
Game Modes – Choose between Story Mode or Score Attack Mode
- Story Mode – Enjoy battles and events following the story of Dragon Ball. Dramatic battles use anime-style camerawork and require the player to use Kinect to move in the same way as their character and perform the same attack or movement from a particular famous scene, creating a fusion of dramatic demo scenes and battle controls. Experience giant boss battles like never before!
- Score Attack Mode – Defeat opponents in 1-on-1 battles to get the highest score!