KART Masters | PC
KART Masters release date for PC:
30 June 2006 | Worldwide
Game mode: single / multiplayer , multiplayer mode: local network / Internet
Expectations: 10 / 10 calculated out of 1 players' votes.
KART MASTERS should be LOADS of FUN! Dream tracks, super handling chassis from CRG, Zanardi and others, multiple game modes, two racing classes and much more. KART MASTERS is being developed by karters and gamers FOR karters and gamers worldwide. The expert mode will be a useful training tool for karters in the off-season and to stay sharp throughout the year. Gamers,
you will get a thrill once you begin to master this level.
Below are some of the other features you can expect:
GAME FEATURES INCLUDE:
• 2 Racing classes - the ROTAX Intl. Class and RM1 Super Karts.
• Up to 24 tracks of varying distances, elevations and grip.
• Choice of 6 brands of karts
• Night races
• Endurance events with driver changes
• Complete kart setup pages
• Championship and single event modes
• Hotlap and test sessions
• Damage multiplyer
• Scalable mechanical failures
• Downloadable textures and liveries
• Far more to come...stay tuned
age requirements: everyone
Recommended: Pentium 4 1.5 GHz, 512MB RAM, graphic card 64 MB