Alien Shooter: Vengeance | PC
Alien Shooter: Vengeance release date for PC:
08 September 2006 | Worldwide
23 February 2007 | Europe
Game mode: single / multiplayer , size: 2 CD / 1 DVD
0 Game score 8.5 / 10 calculated out of 1044 players' votes.
Expectations before the premiere: 9.0 / 10 calculated out of 59 players' votes.
Alien Shooter 2 - is a large-scale sequel to the first part of Alien Shooter. This is the unique alloy of arcade action and RPG elements which combines well-established world of classical games and unmatched dynamics of the first part.
The player will find well-built plot line with several ways to pass, many additional quests, ability to choose and upgrade the character.
The most impressive technical innovations are:
- dynamic shadows and lighting;
- about 10 000 monsters on each map, showing up to 100 monsters simultaneously on one playing screen;
- natural phenomena (fog, rain, water);
- NPC characters;
You will also find:
- more than 50 types of weapons - now you can not just kill but also burn, freeze and even diminish the enemies;
- more than 20 types of useful gadgets - from flash lights, radars and medkits to battle drones;
- 3 game modes: Campaign, Survive and Network game;
And, to crown it all, dynamic music and sound effects.