Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures | PC
Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures release date for PC:
20 May 2008 | Worldwide
21 May 2008 | Europe
Game mode: massive online multiplayer , multiplayer mode: Internet, size: 2 DVD
0 Game score 8.5 / 10 calculated out of 1259 players' votes.
Expectations before the premiere: 8.5 / 10 calculated out of 184 players' votes.
Age of Conan – Hyborian Adventures is an Online Action RPG scheduled for Windows in the first half of 2006. A mix of a deep, story-driven single-player experience and a massive and brutal multiplayer end-game brings forth the ultimate representation of the Age of Conan. Now you can enter the brutal domain of the world’s greatest fantasy hero.
In Conan the players will encounter a dark, lush, violent and sinful universe, presented in fantastic graphics and stunning 7.1 surround audio. In a world filled with cruel gods, mythical creatures, lost civilizations and a struggling human race, the mighty barbarian has finally seized the throne as king of Aquilonia. But Conan’s rule is on the brink of chaos, spiraling towards the doom of ancient evils.
In this twisted fantasy world, dark magic and brutal combat lurks around every corner, and each man and woman must carve their own unique destiny under Conan’s reign. In the true vision of Robert E. Howard’s dark universe it’s now time for you to become a messenger of death.
* Explore Hyboria, the legendary world of Conan, presented in incredible graphics and sound.
* Emerge as a hero from a story-driven single-player experience and embark into even greater adventures in the multiplayer part of the game. The branching single-player story is created by the award-winning writers behind The Longest Journey, Dreamfall and Anarchy Online so expect a rare treat.
* Experience Funcom’s revolutionary “Real Combat” engine. A new multi-point melee system allows the players to swing their weapons where they direct it, in real-time, going head-on against the formulaic nature of online RPG combat.
* Create player-made battle formations, and command both NPC’s and other players in epic multiplayer battles.
* Form guilds in the multiplayer game and lay siege to hostile castles. Let the catapults sing their merry song of death as the enemy is brutally crushed to a pulp.
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 7900 or better), 30 GB HDD, Windows XP SP2/Vista