Space Quest: The Sarien Encounter | PC
Space Quest: The Sarien Encounter release date for PC:
19 November 1987 | Worldwide
Game mode: single player
He's out to clean up the universe... BUT HE DOESN'T DO WINDOWS
Strap into your computer station and prepare for blast-off. If the thrilling graphics don't blow you off your chair, the laughs will have you rolling on the floor. If you can help Roger Wilco, he could use it.
HEY, WAKE UP!
Roger Wilco's the chief sanitation engineer (a.k.a. Janitor) on the starship Arcada. His mission: to scrub dirty decks...to replace burned-out lightbulbs...TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO MAN HAS SWEPT THE FLOOR!
But while he was napping in the broom closet, his starship was hijacked by the Sarien Stormtroopers. Now the top-secret Star Generator's been stolen. And if Roger doesn't get it back, the universe as we know it is toast!
* Blast off into amazing all-new hand-painted and digitized art.
* Walk around objects and right into 'em (ouch!) with 3D animation.
* Keep things movin' with the no-typing point-and-click interface.
* Rock into outer space with the music card compatible soundtrack.
* Travel to exotic worlds, meet strange lifeforms, and waste 'em.
* Escape the Sarien's clutches, or your goose is cooked dude!