23 September 2009 Worldwide
23 September 2009 Europe
23 September 2009 USA
Game Mode(s) single player
System requirements Pentium 4 1.7 GHz, 512 MB RAM, graphic card 128 MB (GeForce FX 5700 or better), 1.5 GB HDD, Windows 98/2000/XP
Zombie Shooter 2 is a unique blend of two game genres - Action and RPG. Every player can choose a character to the liking, get experience to develop skills, earn money and spend it at weapons, medications and useful devices. All of this will be used against thousands of enemies. The zombies fill the game screen, never letting you rest, even for a minute.
Imagine yourself coming to visit an unknown city and seeing it almost ruined, with all the citizens turned into zombies. What will you do? Call for help, orzanize a large-scale rescue campaign or... Try to dig your way out of the situation, find out what happened and use your last chance to save the person you love!
- New project from the maker of the legendary Alien Shooter series.
- Huge crowds of enemies, more than 100 zombies on one map at a time.
- Ability to upgrade the main character's parameters.
- More than 60 weapon types, including sniper rifles.
- Lots of auxiliary devices, including radar and battle drones.
- Several types of vehicles to drive.
- Three game types: Campaign, Survive, Gun Stand.
Zombie Shooter 2 PC game score 7.7 / 10 calculated from 105 players' votes.