25 May 2004 Worldwide
28 May 2004 Europe
Game Mode(s) single player
System requirements Pentium III 600 MHz, 256 MB RAM, graphic card 32MB (GeForce 2 or better), 850 MB HDD
The Dementors™ are coming and this time Harry needs his friends.
From the opening scene on the Hogwarts™ Express to the climactic finale on the shore of the great lake at Hogwarts, the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ videogame immerses the player in the world of Harry Potter™ with captivating gameplay, stunning environments, and graphics that bring to life the magical world familiar to anyone who has seen the films.
Players encounter new characters and creatures, engage in a variety of sub-quests, fly on a Hippogriff, explore previously unseen areas of Hogwarts and take on their friends in multiple two-player challenges, as they take part in the most exciting and challenging Harry Potter videogame adventure yet.
* Companion Play -- Play as Harry, Ron and Hermione to unlock the secrets of Hogwarts.
* Face the Dementors -- Can you overcome the dreaded Azkaban guards?
* Fly Buckbeak™ -- Fly the Hippogriff around the towers of Hogwarts.
* All-New Spells -- Freeze creatures, control flame-breathing dragons and conjure a Patronus.
* Stunning Graphics -- Best-ever graphics bring to life the world of Harry Potter in a way never seen before.
* New Wizard Cards -- Enjoy a new set of Wizard Cards, including the Beings and Beasts cards.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban PC game score 7.5 / 10 calculated from 3429 players' votes.