Game Release Date
25 October 2005 Worldwide
04 November 2005 Europe PAL
25 October 2005 USA NTSC
game mode single player
System requirements memory card
Resident Evil® 4 marks a terrifying new chapter in the world renowned Resident Evil® series. Players rejoin Leon S. Kennedy, six years after his first mission as a rookie cop from Resident Evil® 2. Now as a U.S. agent, Leon is on a top-secret mission to investigate the disappearance of the President’s daughter and has made his way to a mysterious location in Europe. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he mustfind out who or what is behind everything.
- Unsurpassed visuals with breathtaking 3D graphics and effects
- Brand new action-oriented gameplay and story
- Extraordinary new enemies - zombies are obsolete; replaced by intelligent but evil creatures
- Killer weaponry - hand grenades, sniper rifle, rocket launcher, axes, chainsaws, cannons and more
- New gameplay mechanics - behind-the-back camera angle perspective & hit zone aiming system
- New characters - new playable female character plus a mysterious new friend ... or foe
- Plus exciting new bonus features exclusive to the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system
Resident Evil 4 PS2 game score 8.7 / 10 calculated from 2844 players' votes.