Game Release Date
03 April 2006 Worldwide
game mode single / multiplayer
multiplayer: local network / Internet number of players 1 - 4
System requirements Pentium 1 GHz, 256 MB RAM, 32 MB graphic card, Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
You play Stephen Moore, a young officer of the OSS (Office of Strategic Services), a covert intelligence agency and precursor to the CIA. Stalin's army is on their final push toward toppling Berlin, assuring the victory for the Allies. You discover that the true purpose of the attack is to obtain German nuclear research housed at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute, where several experimental long ranged rockets are being built.
Your mission... race to Berlin while the last remaining German troops slow Stalin's advancing army. Tactfully make your way through the front line to the secret nuclear research facilities. There you are to ensure that the highly advanced German Vengeance Weapon research does not fall into the wrong hands.
The fate of the free world rests in your hands.
- Every main target comes from actual German WWII prototypes, weapons and wind tunnel models that were completed before the end of WWII
- 10 Intense Single Player levels that lead you to a besieged Berlin in the last months of the war
- 9 Authentic WWII Military Weapons – everything from the M1 Thompson Submachine Gun, to the MK2 Pineapple Grenade, Panzerfaust rocket launcher and KA-BAR utility knife
- Extreme Multiplayer Action with up to 16 players on Xbox Live or system link, 4 player split screen and internet (PC)
- 10 Expansive Multiplayer Maps including Team Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Capture the Flag, VIP Escort, & Last Man Standing
- Fully featured bots, with adjustable difficulty levels, for online multiplayer and training modes
World War II Combat: Road to Berlin PC game score 7.1 / 10 calculated from 362 players' votes.