27 April 2006 Worldwide
Game Mode(s) single / multiplayer
multiplayer: local network number of players 1 - 8
Air Conflicts is arcade simulator from the second World War. Many action missions with historical based timeline, authentic planes, units... Comming soon.
* 10 non-linear campaings with more than action 200 missions (patrols, manoeuvres, strategic bombing, air support, air superiority, interdiction, paratroops and supply deployment, prevent bombing missions).
* Authentic historical timeline and missions with focus on the gameplay.
* Easy control over aircraft and fun air battles.
* Fly for Royal Air Force, Luftwaffe or Red Army Air Force.
* Fly with 12 authentic planes (Spitfire, Mosquito, Avro Lancaster, He-111, Ju-87 Stuka, Me-Bf 109, Gloster Meteor, Gotha 229, DB3, IL2, Lavochkin 5, Bisnovat 5).
* Advanced ranking system, with authentic medals and ranks.
* Play three multiplayer modes up to 8 players on LAN.
Air Conflicts PC game score 8.4 / 10 calculated from 441 players' votes.
Recommended: Pentium 900 MHz, 256MB RAM, graphic card 32MB