Game Release Date
27 April 2006 Worldwide
game mode single / multiplayer
multiplayer: local network number of players 1 - 8
System requirements Pentium 900 MHz, 256MB RAM, graphic card 32MB
Air Conflicts is arcade simulator from the second World War. Many action missions with historical based timeline, authentic planes, units... Comming soon.
* 10 non-linear campaings with more than action 200 missions (patrols, manoeuvres, strategic bombing, air support, air superiority, interdiction, paratroops and supply deployment, prevent bombing missions).
* Authentic historical timeline and missions with focus on the gameplay.
* Easy control over aircraft and fun air battles.
* Fly for Royal Air Force, Luftwaffe or Red Army Air Force.
* Fly with 12 authentic planes (Spitfire, Mosquito, Avro Lancaster, He-111, Ju-87 Stuka, Me-Bf 109, Gloster Meteor, Gotha 229, DB3, IL2, Lavochkin 5, Bisnovat 5).
* Advanced ranking system, with authentic medals and ranks.
* Play three multiplayer modes up to 8 players on LAN.
Air Conflicts PC game score 8.6 / 10 calculated from 417 players' votes.