17 October 2001 Worldwide
17 October 2001 Europe
Game Mode(s) single / multiplayer
multiplayer: local network / Internet number of players 1 - 6
Yuri’s Revenge is an expansion pack which enriches the basic version of Red Alert 2 with many new elements which make the gameplay even more fun. This includes:
- New side of the conflict, Yuri’s Psychic Army, right next to the Allies and Soviets.
- Fourteen new missions for the single player mode, in which you will face the dangers caused by Yuri’s forces.
- Ten new missions for the multiplayer mode, in which you can take whichever side of the conflict.
- New units, buildings, and vehicles. For example: Virus – sniper shooting poisoned bullets; Brute – powerfully built, genetically modified footman able to destroy vehicles; Boomer – submarine equipped with powerful rockets and able to attack objects placed on shallow waters; Slave Miner – mining vehicle equipped with an on-board refinery.
- New locations in which the action takes place: Hollywood, London, Cairo, Transylvania, etc.
- Over an hour of new, high-definition, filmed cut-scenes.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge PC game score 7.5 / 10 calculated from 742 players' votes.
Recommended: Pentium II 266MHz, 64MB RAM