Game Release Date
31 October 2008 Worldwide
31 October 2008 Europe
game mode single / multiplayer
multiplayer: common screen
System requirements Pentium 4 1.8 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 128 MB (GeForce 6600 or better), 6.5 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista
My Horse and Me 2 is packed with exciting new features, brand new graphics and animations, and an engrossing storyline to give fans the most complete equestrian experience and the most realistic horse simulation ever seen in a game. The My Horse and Me series are the only games in the world to earn the exclusive license from the FEI, the world's leading horse sports organisation.
Save your uncle's ranch by riding your horse to victory in My Horse & Me 2!
The next best thing to having a real horse of your own - The FEI
- Care for your horse and learn how to groom it properly
- Your horse will need lots of training if you're going to win competitions together.
- Change your character's hair and clothes so she looks just like you, and choose your horse's colour and markings.
- Compete at eventings on tracks based on real courses in England, France and America.
- Take part in dressage competitions - the ultimate test of your bond with your horse.
My Horse and Me 2 PC game score 8.4 / 10 calculated from 137 players' votes.