26 April 2007 Worldwide
Game Mode(s) single player
* Become an officer of the US Army and participate in one of its most bloody conflicts.
* 8 highly playable missions, giving you many hours of great entertainment.
* Detailed models of the US Army weaponry from 1968: M16 A1 assault rifle, M14 semiautomatic rifle, M79 CAW grenade launcher etc.
* Equally detailed models of the weapons used by the Vietnamese army: AK-47 assault rifle, PPsh 41 automatic, RPG-7 rocket launcher etc.
* Various military equipment for both sides of the conflict - PBR patrol boats, Huey and Mi-4 helicopters, BRDM armoured scout cars, and even F-4 Phantom planes.
The Hell in Vietnam PC game score 4.9 / 10 calculated from 555 players' votes.
Recommended: Pentium 4 1.6 GHz, 512 MB RAM, graphic card 128 MB (GeForce 4 or better), 2 GB HDD, Windows 98/2000/XP