CloudBuilt | PC
CloudBuilt release date for PC:
20 March 2014 | Worldwide
20 March 2014 | Europe
20 March 2014 | USA
Game mode: single player
0 Expectations: 6.1 / 10 calculated out of 13 players' votes.
Use over-the-top rocket powered parkour and reckless moves to carve your own way through challenging levels.
Through a heavy focus on speed and mobility you gain lots of freedom to choose your own resolve, and you are never limited by the controls. But it won’t be a cake walk. Use your reflexes and wits to survive, as you encounter numerous hazards, everything from immense mind bending obstacles to hostile robots standing in your way. All set in a mysterious and hostile dreamscape of floating ruins among the clouds.
- Carve your own path through every level.
- Branching level selection.
- Catchy soundtrack with a retro feel.
- Challenge your friends' records, and beat their cloud saved ghosts.
- No unlocking skills. It is all there to explore and master from the get go.
- In-house engine.
- Utilizes Nvidia PhysX Technology.
age requirements: everyone
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB RAM (GeForce 8800 GT or better), 2 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7/8