Act of War: Direct Action | PC
Act of War: Direct Action release date for PC:
15 March 2005 | Worldwide
15 March 2005 | Europe
Game mode: single / multiplayer , multiplayer mode: local network / Internet, players: 1-8 , size: 1 DVD9
0 Game score 8.4 / 10 calculated out of 393 players' votes.
Ripped from today's headlines, Act of War: Direct Action is a frightening tale of suspense, international intrigue and geopolitical military conflict. This real-time strategy experience puts you squarely in control of counterterrorist forces and delivers a first look at tomorrow's war.
A crippling energy crisis. Terrorist attacks. Massive strikes. Global instability.
A shadowy Consortium of back-room conspirators determined to throw the world into utter chaos using widespread terror tactics.
A new direct action operation known as Task Force TALON to counter massive military assaults, rescue hostages, conduct classified spy missions, take prisoners and stop an unpredictable enemy bent on toppling the world�s governments.
* Command highly realistic modern military units
* Experience unique gameplay through a seamless convergence of movie-quality cinematics, and live action
* Skirmish with up to eight players in a variety of intense multiplayer operations
* Face the realities of real urban combat as you defend the streets of London, San Francisco and Washington, D.C.
* Capture enemy soldiers, rescue hostages, and occupy or destroy buildings.
* Live out a gripping storyline from best-selling technothriller author Dale Brown
Recommended: Pentium 4 3 GHz, 512MB RAM, graphic card 256MB (GeForce FX5700 or better), 3 GB HDD